As previously stated, every Friday we will be posting all the changes that we have done during the week. This is the first changelog.
During this first week a lot of work has been done! Don't expect the next changelogs to be so big ^^
- All the base stat bonuses have been adjusted (maximum HP/MP/CP values still need adjustment).
- Now mages have 2x casting speed with robe.
- Fake death disabled from events and olympiad games.
- Party size limited to 7.
- You cannot create parties in all vs all events.
- The circle on the ground around your target can now be seen.
- Now you can distinguish the buffs/debuffs that you gave to the target.
- Magic Critical Rate formula fixed.
- Cursed weapons fixed (they weren't giving negative reputation).
- Vitality now is not lost once you create a character.
- Museum system is more efficient, so the server will suffer less lag spikes (or none).
- Clan reputation statistic now shows the correct numbers.
- Final Ultimate Defense damage cap now shows the correct number.
- Knight's one-target offensive skills now are followed by automatic attack.
- Wizard's Harmony now substracts 5% pDef instead of adding 95%.
- Warrior's Harmony now adds 30% critical damage instead of doubling it.
- Warrior's Harmony now adds 100 critical rate instead of doubling it.
- Under some protecting skills (Celestials) you can now get healed.
- Mass Death Fear is now working on the target and nearby enemies.
- Mass Hell Binding is now working on the target and nearby enemies.
- Mass Devil's Curse is now working on the target and nearby enemies.
- Power bluff range is now melee.
- Eruption skill stun now lasts 2 seconds instead of 10.
- Drag effect adjusted.
- Jump/teleport skills adjusted.
- Chain heal skills such as Healing Melody now don't heal potential foes.
- Death Siphon cast range fixed.
- Radiant Heal now can be learned.
- Elemental Crash effects have now less chance.
- Kamael's Battle instinct fixed.
- Empowering Echo and Arcane Power nerfed (the purpose of the new skills is to be learned, in order to keep the game balanced).
- Eternal robe set magic type now gives 15% casting speed.
- Eternal robe set recovery type now gives 15% casting speed.
- Eternal attack type 4-piece set bonus HP fixed.
- Blessed Amaranthine Retributer with SA's M Atk fixed.
- Event Chests now have chance to have even more medals.
- In events, everyone (including who lost) gets normal Medals, with which you will be able to purchase Glittering Medals.
- All vs All events now have a reward for more participants.
- Events now have way less chance to be a Cursed Battle.
- When an event ends, it notifies its participants about who won.
- Now there are less event divisons, so more populated event instances.
- Events give full master's blessing buffs even if you didn't vote.
- Summons also get vote buffs.
- Teleport link to Antharas' Fortress fixed.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users